Wednesday 24 December 2008

A Life Beyond My Wildest Dreams.

Today the Mental Health Foundation www.mentalhealth.org.uk confirmed, that I will be joining their volunteering scheme, one morning a week, from Thursday 8th January 2009.

In addition to this fantastic news, today one of my Westminster colleagues drew my attention to the fact that, the free Time To Change www.time-to-change.org.uk Campaign toolkit, was available and downloadable online. She also mentioned that she had read the Campaign toolkit quotes and had discovered my page 12 quote amongst them.

Then just as I was beginning to believe, that this is just about 'as good as it gets' - which incidently is the title of a brilliant film starring Jack Nickleson which I purchased for my mother www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/As_Good_As_It_Gets
- anyway, as I was saying, just as I was beginning to believe that life couldn't get any better, our Westminster team received it's copies of the December 2008, Thames Reach www.thamesreach.org.uk 'Noticeboard' newsletter for service users and staff - which is also available online. On reading 'Noticeboard', I was genuinely surprised to find myself and my Westminster team featured under the heading 'In brief' and sub-headings 'Outward bound' & 'A big issue', on page 4.


As Good As It Gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.