Sunday 28 December 2008

The Nutcracker.


28.


I know what I said the day before yesterday, however today was the actual first day of my active participation in the 'Get Moving' campaign. I swam for thirty minutes, during which I managed twenty eight lengths. I have decided to place the number of lengths at the top of the posts, on the day that I have done them.


Within the next hour I will be at 'The Ritzy' cinema in Brixton, where I will be watching the live- screening of 'The Nutcracker'. 'Time Out' www.timeout.com/london has described 'The Nutcracker' as:

"The Royal Ballet's first ever live screening in cinemas. Get popcorn with your pirouettes as 'The Nutcracker' is beamed to ten cinemas across the city (including the Empire Leicester Square, Cineworld Fulham Road and various Curzon, Everyman and Picturehouse cinemas). Former New York City Ballet dancer Alexandra Ansanelli takes the role of the Sugar Plum Fairy, with Valeri Hristov as the Prince. Not quite the same as the theatre experience (and for the same price you could sit in the gallery at the Opera House with all the atmosphere thrown in) but a front row seat is significantly cheaper".


Before I go, I will indulge myself with the following.



Addicted to Love

by

Tina Turner



Some Like it Hot

with

Marilyn Monroe



Kissing Jessica Stein

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.