Saturday 20 December 2008

Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit.

Another beautiful time spent with my adorable son. We enjoyed 'The Little Prince' at Hampstead Theatre, along with a McDonald's Chicken Nuggets Happy Meal. Unfortunately by the time I safely returned my son to his home, it was too late for him to attend his church Christmas party.

Whilst 'oranges are not the only fruit' are words collectively now associated with Jeanette Winterson's www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeanette_Winterson
book www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oranges_are_not_the_only_fruit
and film (part 1) www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdpe-rkYVgQ (Part 2) www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDaoYnrm1Cs I am delighted to have received - in addition to a Christmas present for me, from my son - a scented orange that he had designed especially for me. Along with my personal Xmas gifts, one complete with trademark aircraft artwork, from my son, was also a Christmas gift for me from his foster parents. This year my son has included a Xmas gift, for my mother.

Today is the first time that I have witnessed my son writing his name joined - up, and not printed. The wonders of a lifetime of Rudolf Steiner education.



I am chuffed to have received some more artwork produced today by my son.




Today's following video is a recording of the first time that I have seen my son reading music whilst playing his recorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.