Friday 26 December 2008

Boxing Day.


It has been a tradition of mine, for some years, to experience rewarding Christmas Days. Yesterday was no exception, and included a telephone conversation with my little sweetie (my son). During the phone call with my son, he asked me to watch 'Dr Who' www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Who - of which he (much like I was as a child) is a fan - whilst informing me that 'Dr Who' was doing a Christmas special www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq2rSWXAzwM and www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBUTt9BQtmk I unfortunately was unable to watch the 'Dr Who' 2008 special. I look forward to its d.v.d release.


I have made a pledge to get fit, and challenge mental health discrimination at the same time, with the 'Time to Chance' campaign, 'Get Moving' www.time-to-change.org.uk/what-were-doing/get-moving
I am going to swim, for a minimum of thirty minutes, at least five times within each seven days. I will start my swimming pledge today, at my local Brixton Recreation Centre www.gll.org/centre/brixton-recreation-centre.asp



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.