Monday 15 December 2008

Hansel und Gretel.


Tomorrow evening I will seated in the Ritzy Cinema www.picturehouses.co.uk/site/cinemas/ritzy/local.htm in Brixton watching the opera 'Hansel und Gretel' www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hänsel_und_Gretel_(opera) by Engelbert Humperdinck www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engelbert_Humperdinck live from the Royal Opera House www.roh.org.uk/ I may even treat myself futher by watching 'Hansel und Gretel' again on BBC2 www.bbc.co.uk/bbctwo/ at 19.30hrs on Christmas Day.


When my son was younger, I used to regularly read to him stories from books such as strories from The Brothers Grimm www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimm_Brothers and Hans Christian Andersen www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Christian_Andersen I loved regularly reading to my son, and my son really enjoyed listening to the different stories. I miss reading to my son.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.