Sunday 28 September 2008

Raising The Issue And Having A Debate.

Kairos in Soho - is promoting the health and well-being of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Community: www.kairosinsoho.org.uk

Gay Search Engine - Pinke.biz - is a gay friendly business directory for the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community. Search topics such as travel, health and wellbeing, advice, weddings, events and much more using our easy search facility: www.pinke.biz

National Black Women's Network - is a non-profit organisation dedicated to raising the status and position of black women in all walks of life. We provide dynamic initiatives, enabling women from diverse backgrounds and occupations to develope strong professional and social contacts; high quality training and education programme; leadership and national recognition. We work to ensure that the contributions and influence of black women are recognised as vital forces within the public and private sector, business, corporate, arts, media and entertainment fields: www.nbwn.org

Perhaps it's just an effect that is manifesting from a previous cause - I don't know. It is also possible that I could be emitting the thoughts and feelings, into the universe. However, within the last seventeen days, I have been experiencing some 'high class' problems with women. Heterosexual women. Three, at the last count. I really am not prepared to dissect and discuss the encounters that I have had, with each of these three women. But, I will say that what seemed initially to be innocuous matters, have escalated beyond my control, and I can no longer stick my head in the sand.

The lastest, and by far most shocking, drama took place only two hours ago. I was accused of phoning a woman's mobile, from a phone box and propositioning her in a sexually explicit manner! I'm not responsible for that phone call. It wasn't me.

This type of revelation is unprecedented. In the past I have had no difficulty expressing amorousness without vulgarity. I am honest about my feelings and I can and do accept the consequences. I didn't come 'Out' as a lesbian to hide my feelings for other women in a closet. But heterosexual women also need to realise that, I do have choices as a lesbian and I don't have to select just ANY woman!

Earlier this month in ' Stepping Outside Comfort Zone', which was posted nine days ago. I mentioned that I was unwilling and unable to conduct non- platonic relationships with other women, due to my four year adoration of one woman, in particular.

Nothing's changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.