Saturday 6 September 2008

I Won't Be Here Tomorrow - Everyday.

Are words that were uttered to me, one night within this last week, just as I was drifting into a peaceful sleep. So, since then, and one day at a time, I have now decided to increase my meaningful activities. Hence, my visit today to The National Gallery in Trafalgar Square. I viewed the exhibition of 'Radical Light' - Italy's Divisionist Painters 1891-1910. I was not disappointed.

I have zero talent as a painter. If required to draw a straight line, I will, without fail, produce something curved. And vice versa. But, I find that this does not seem to stop me from enjoying art.

Today I also had a telephone conversation, with my nine year son. He is a prolific artist. His talent has been assisted and developed in the main by his Rudolf Steiner education. Although understandably, at this moment in time, his focus seems to mainly be aimed at ships and aircrafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.