Friday 30 January 2009

Baptism Of Fire?

Michael Cashman MEP





Sir Ian McKellen




Vauxhall Conservatives



I have been actively engaging in service, for my Conservative Party at a local level. In the February 2009 No.5 Vauxhall Conservative News, Newsletter of Vauxhall Conservative Association, is a photo of me on Clapham Common.



Angela Browning MP


Lynne Featherstone MP



Harriet Harman MP


On Wednesday 4th February 2009, I will be attending a Women and the Vote http://www.womenandthevote.com/Looking to the Future, event. The MPs featured above have been invited, as has Madeleine Bunting www.guardian.co.uk/profile/madeleinebunting


My reply to being asked by Beatrice Barleon 2008 Women and the Vote, who will I be representing at the event? Stonewall www.stonewall.org.uk/







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.