Monday 5 January 2009

'Onwards & Upwards'.


This evening, I watched 'Margaret Thatcher: The Long Walk to Finchley' www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00c188n/Margaret_Thatcher_The_Long_Walk_to_Finchley/
which was broadcasted on BBC Four on 30th December 2008.




I have already mentioned that Lady Margaret Thatcher www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Thatcher
and I share the same birthday - October 13th. However I am a Friday 13th born, Metal Ox.





Margaret Thatcher has been one of my favourite role models and mentors for many years. I just love her 'The lady's not for turning' www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ-M0KEFm9I statement. In my case, it would be the perfect response to any unhelpful, and dated negativity, directed towards my gay sexuality and lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.