Friday 9 January 2009

Boulder Stunt.


I will be getting involved in both Time to Change http://www.time-to-change.org.uk/ and Mad about the Media and have agreed to do a boulder stunt. This will be taking place in Canterbury at approximately 12.00hrs on Friday 6th February 2009.


Just in case you may be puzzled about what the boulder stunt will entail for me, details are as follows:


There will be a large fake boulder with the word "STIGMA" carved on it, to represent the weight of mental health stigma. I have volunteered to get underneath the boulder, lie on the ground and have my photo taken. As well as providing a quote, I may also be interviewed.
I am looking forward to this forthcoming boulder stunt, and it is providing me with much food for thought, especially as l listen to one of my favourites,
Mozart's Piano Concerto No.21 in C Major, K.467 www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piano_Concerto_No._21_(Mozart)
by Mozart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.