Saturday 3 January 2009

What To Do?

28.

The bottom line is: I am a mother. To me, time spent with my son is more precious than gold dust. I felt pleased that he paid attention to detail and enjoyed 'The Nutcracker' ballet. I am also delighted to have two additional aircraft sketches, that he drew especially for me.

Today, I asked my son about his dreams and aspirations. To be honest, he didn't reveal anything to me that came as a surprise. But that in itself has left me questioning, what is the best way forward?

My son has been within Rudolf Steiner school education all his school life. This has provided much for him and allowed him to develop in so many positive ways. In my opinion, it was worthwhile, appropriate and has provided my son with a solid unshakeable foundation. Now based on our conversation today, I realise that a change is necessary. But, I am wondering, which local independent school would have the ability to support my son to further develop his dreams and aspirations? Taking into consideration, my son's Rudolf Steiner education foundation.


What to do?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.