Sunday 11 January 2009

Absolute Radio.



Absolute Radio


Earlier this evening after returning from my QLGF www.qlgf.org.uk/ / ww.qlgf.org.uk/newsletters.htm in Westminster, then having a phone conversation with my son, who currently has the coughs and sneezes of the season and needed to retire to his bed earlier than usual, I have been listening to 'Absolute Radio' http://www.absoluteradio.co.uk/ and enjoying my absolute favourite 'House Music' www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_music


I will briefly mention, that I have been thinking about the brilliance of the Deepa Mehta http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deepa_Mehtafilm 'FIRE' www.youtube.com/watch?v=243wjJ_Z8yI / www.youtube.com/watch?v=RewNn2r2P3g


However, just for today, I am going to give you my incomplete 2009 itinerary.


Thurs 19th Feb, 15th 'Diva Magazine www.divamag.co.uk/ Talk at The Women's Library www.londonmet.ac.uk/thewomenslibrary/

Tues 3rd Mar, Tina Turner www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tina_Turner concert at The o2 www.theo2.co.uk/

Sun 26th April, St George's Gala at The Royal Albert Hall www.royalalberthall.com/

Thurs 28th May, Eric Clapton www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Clapton concert at The royal Albert Hall www.royalalberthall.com/

Tues 2nd June, Cathcart Spring Proms at The Royal Albert Hall www.royalalberthall.com/

Wed 10th June, Britney Spears www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britney_Spears concert at The o2 www.theo2.co.uk/

Sat 12th Dec, UB40 www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UB40 concert at The o2 www.theo2.co.uk/




I can't help falling in Love with you


by UB40





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.